House Rules & Regulations
The Management of Ipil Suites would like to offer you a clean, safe and enjoyable accommodation. In this regard, may we request for your cooperation in following
our House Rules and Regulations.
- Management is not liable for loss of personal property; Guests are advised to secure their personal belongings and valuables. Safety Deposit is available at the Front Desk for your valuables.
- Check-out time is 12:00nn; Check-in time is 2:00 pm. Extension of stay will be charge at Php 250.00 per hour with the maximum of two hours stay only, exceeding the maximum time will be considered as one night stay and will be charged automatically. Late checkout requests required 24 hours + prior to checkout & extension of stay will be subject to room availability.
- If you like your rooms to be made up please inform the Front Desk prior to departing for the day.
- Make-up time is from 8:00am – 5:00 pm only.
- Being an environmentally conscious hotel, change of bedding linens and hand/ bath towel is done on the second day of stay. Extra pillow, towels, soap and shampoo will incur a corresponding charge.
- Please turn over key at Front Desk before departing the hotel. Lost key will be charged at Php 300 per piece.
- Smoking inside room is strictly prohibited. Php 500 penalty per offense will apply for smoking in room or corridors.
- Please switch-off lights, ceiling fans, TV, air-con and other electrical appliances and please make sure all faucets / showers are properly turned-off when not in use.
- When unattended, please close room windows and keep doors locked.
- Please report immediately to Front Desk any damage to property or broken fixtures for prompt repair.
- Before or at designated Check-out Time, please allow our Housekeeping Staff to check your room. Missing items from the room will be charged to guest account. Please allow 20 minutes check out time to facilitate.
- Items on loan from Front Desk shall be returned upon check out to avoid a replacement charged to guest account.
- No pets allowed in the property.
- Swimming pool Close 6am-8am cleaning, Open 9am-10pm, Close 11pm-6am no swimming allowed
- Proper swimming attire Swimsuit (female), Swimming trunk (male), rash-guard Optional; head cap, goggles
- Gym Area Open 7am-7pm, Close 7pm-7am
- The GUEST ensures that nothing shall be attached to floors, wall, ceiling of Ipil Suites premises by nails, screws, glue gun or other means, otherwise any damage caused shall be charged to the guest.
- Please be courteous to other guests by keeping noise to a minimum in public areas and refrain from loud music and noise after midnight
- Please throw your trash in garbage containers.
- Only bottled mineral water is available at the hotel.
- Rooms left in an uninhabitable state for incoming guest – for example lingering smell from market purchases, excessive mess, acts of vandalism – will be charged at a full nights stay and/or reimbursement of loss/cost of replacement.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice and pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you all again in the future.