Terms & Conditions
- 50 % deposit is required prior to arrival to secure booking.
- Bookings not finalized on a given cut-off date will be auto-cancelled.
- No Booking Order or Confirmation voucher received – No Booking.
- No Shows – 100% No Refund.
- Cancellation within 30 days of arrival 50 % of total accommodation charge.
- Cancellation within 14 days of arrival 100% of total accommodation charge.
- Cancellation administration fee applies. Cancellation fee of P500 applies per room cancelled or changed.
- No refund No Change No cancellation during peak times/holidays. (Christmas, Holy Week, Long Weekends, Chinese New Year, etc.)
- Payment for cancelled bookings due to force majeur can be re-booked once within six (6) months from the date of cancellation subject to room availability & room rate differential increment
- Safety deposit box is available at Front Desk and rooms.
- Ipil Suites will not be responsible for any loss claims on undeposited valuables.
- Credit Card facility and Cash in PHP currency is available in Puerto Princesa.
- Credit Card facility and Cash in PHP currency is available in El Nido during Electricity hours.
- Fees apply to credit card payments.
- Excessive noise within the property is prohibited.
- Any breakages in the property caused by the guest will be charged to guest account upon discovery of damage.
- Missing items from the room will be charged to guest account.
- Borrowed items from Front Desk shall be returned upon check out otherwise will be charged to guest account.
- Available 2:30pm – 6am is subject to supply of El Nido municipality.
- Air conditioning subject to supply of electricity of El Nido municipality.
- Puerto Princesa has 24 hour electricity except for occasional blackout beyond the hotels control.
- No guarantees for power supply during blackouts in PP and EN. Safety light is supplied in all rooms across both hotels.
- Individual guests embarking on a tour/activity takes full responsibility in participating in the activities and bears all reasonable risks associated with said activity whether foreseen or unforeseen.
- Guests should consider and in your discretion obtain appropriate insurance coverage to the extent available with respect to risks associated with your travel activities. IPIL will not be liable for any and all incidents associated with participating in a tour/activity.
- Guests acknowledge the house rules below upon signing their registration form which is available for review upon check in and is available in every room. For any questions please advise front desk immediately after check in